Delivering for Health System
We know that our health is so important, that’s why we ensure our health services have the resources they need to provide critical care for our community.
Check out some of the recent health projects we’re delivering in our patch!
Central Bayside Community Health Service
Delivering upgrades to their dental facilities at their Parkdale site.
Monash Children’s Hospital
Delivering major upgrades to Monash’s Children’s Emergency Room, with an extra 24 ER beds and 10 short-stay spots. To be completed by 2022!
Delivering a dedicated Children’s Emergency Department at the Frankston Hospital.
Fixing Victoria’s Mental Health System
- Delivering the biggest investment ever made to support the mental health of Victorians with $3.8 billion in funding.
- Funding more beds, more local care in local communities, more support to regional and rural areas, and more dedicated services for kids and young people.
- Implementing new and expanded support in our schools.
- Increasing graduate places for mental health practitioners and training people with lived-experience to help others going through the same thing.
- Supporting 3,000 new jobs for Victorians with this investment in our mental health system.